The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Shumakolowa Native Arts & Pueblo Harvest Cafe are open 7 days a week.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Museum:
Monday - Sunday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Shumakolowa Native Arts:
Monday - Sunday: 9:00 am-5:30 pm or online 24 hours a day
Pueblo Harvest Cafe:
Monday-Saturday 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come, first served basis at our Guest Relations desks.
All areas of the ground floor are wheelchair accessible. This includes the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s exhibition galleries, the courtyard and Native American dances, Pueblo Harvest Cafe and Shumakolowa Native Arts.
Strollers can be used in all buildings.
Food and drink are not permitted in the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s indoor galleries.
The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is located on federal land held in trust for the 19 Pueblos of New Mexico and is not a state or federal institution.
- Photography for personal, non-commercial use is permitted.
- No flash photography is permitted in the IPCC museum galleries and exhibits.
- Sketching for personal non-commercial use is permitted in the courtyard and sculpture garden. (Pencil and charcoal drawings only. No painting or pen drawings to be undertaken without prior permission from the IPCC).
- All audio and videotaping is strictly prohibited.
- All of the artwork on IPCC grounds is copyrighted. This includes the permanent and rotating exhibits, the murals in the courtyard and throughout the buildings, the South Gallery, and all artwork in the East Lobby, South Entrance and passageways.
- The dance performances provided for public viewing are the cultural and intellectual property of the tribes/groups performing.
- The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is not responsible for any violation of copyright law by a photographer.
Questions about filming and photography should be referred to the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s Marketing Department.
For assistance during your visit or for questions about our policies, please contact Guest Relations at 1-866-855-7902.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
2401 12th Street NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
Phone: Local: 505-843-7270
Toll Free: 1-866-855-7902
Try our free shuttle service to and from Old Town Albuquerque and the ABQ BioPark. The shuttle runs June through October with service on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
From Old Town: Take Rio Grande Boulevard north towards I-40. Continue past I-40 and turn right on Indian School Road. Go straight through the roundabout to remain on Indian School Road. Turn left into the parking lot.
From Downtown Albuquerque: Take Central Avenue to 12th Street. Turn right/north and remain on 12th Street for 1.5 miles. Turn left into the parking lot.
From Albuquerque International Sunport: Drive North on I-25. Take Exit 226B for I-40 West. Continue on I-40 to Exit 158 for 6th-12th Streets. Continue along the Frontage Road to 12th Street. Turn right on 12th Street and drive for 0.5 miles. Turn left into the parking lot.
From Santa Fe: Drive south on I-25. Exit onto I-40 West. Continue on I-40 to Exit 158 for 6th-12th Streets. Continue along the Frontage Road to 12th Street. Turn right on 12th Street and drive for 0.5 miles. Turn left into the parking lot.
Parking is always free for visitors and is located on the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s grounds.
Information for Bus Drivers: Please drop off passengers in front of the South Entrance and then follow the signs to park in the Southwest Parking Lot.
- Members - Free
- Adults - $8.40
- Seniors (62 & over) - $6.40
- Military (Active & Retired) - $6.40
- New Mexico Residents - $6.40
- Students/Children (ages 5-17) - $5.40
- Children under 5 - Free
- Groups (15 or more) - $5.40
Your donation of $0.40 goes to the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s endowment fund in honor of our 40th anniversary year.
The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is proud to be a Blue Star Museum. We offer free admission to active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve, from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
A guided tour can enrich your visit to the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Each of our tours invites visitors to engage in a process of discovery and unfolding by interacting directly with our museum and exhibits. We offer guided walk-in tours for all visitors and private tours for groups of ten or more.